Training for Independent Assessors, Chairpersons and Principals – November/December
6th November 2017 | What's New
Training for Independent Assessors, Chairpersons and Principals – November/December 2017
DES Circular 0063/2017 – “Leadership and Management in Primary Schools”
INTO & CPSMA wish to announce a series of 8 joint training seminars for Interview Board Members who are required to implement the provisions of the revised Leadership and Management circular (Circular 0063/2017).
The seminars are designed specifically for all Interview Board members – Independent Assessors, Chairpersons and Principals – and attendance is highly recommended by both INTO & CPSMA.
The venues and dates for the 8 joint training sessions are as follows:
- 13th November, 2017 – Glenview Hotel, Glen of the Downs, Wicklow
- 20th November, 2017 – Silver Springs Hotel, Cork
- 22nd November, 2017 – City North Hotel, Gormanstown,
- 27th November, 2017 – Oranmore Lodge Hotel, Galway
- 29th November, 2017 – Tullamore Court Hotel
- 4th December, 2017 – Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick
- 6th December, 2017 – Clayton Hotel, Sligo
- 11th December, 2017- Riverside Hotel, Enniscorthy
Please note that places are limited, and registration for the training can only be made online, at the following link: http://www.into.ie/ROI/NewsEvents/Latest