Catholic Primary Schools Management Association provides advice and support for Chairpersons and Principals of Boards of Management in over 2,800 schools. We collaborate with other management bodies and negotiate on behalf of these schools with the Department of Education and Skills and other education partners
CPSMA calls for increase in Capitation Grant
The Catholic Primary Schools’ Management Association congratulates Sheila Nunan on her election as President of the Irish Congress of Trade Unions. In her role as General Secretary of The Irish National Teachers’ Association since...
CPSMA are currently seeking applications for a seconded School Management Advisor. Full spec of post can be found in the link below as well as the application form Advertisement for Schools Management Advisor Application Form for...
- 0005/2016- Graduate Certificate in the Education of Students with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) for teachers working with Students with ASDs in Special Schools, Special Classes or as Resource Teachers in mainstream Primary and Post-Primary Schoolsâ2016/2017
- 0084_2015 Policy and Procedures for dealing with the recovery of Overpayments of Salary or Pension
- 0075/2015-Job Sharing Scheme for Registered Teachers in Recognised Primary and Post Primary
- 0054/2015 - Sick Leave Scheme for Special Needs Assistants in Recognised Primary and Post Primary
- 0053/2015 - Sick Leave Scheme for Registered Teachers in Recognised Primary and Post Primary
- 0052/2015 -Election of new Boards of Management of Primary Schools
- 0041/2015 -Recruitment of SNAs: Supplementary Assignment Arrangements for the 2015/2016 School Year
- 0033/2015 -Updating and simplifying the manner in which schools can maintain pupil enrolment and attendance records (Clarleabhar, Leabhar Rolla and Leabhar Tinrimh Laethuil ) following the introduction of the Primary Online Database (POD)
- 0027/2015 -Information in relation to actions under the Literacy and Numeracy Strategy Standardised Testing, Reporting, Library Support and Other Matters
- 0026/2015 - Garda Vetting - Advance Preparation for the Forthcoming Statutory Garda Vetting Requirements
- 0026/2015 FAQs
- 0026/2015 Summary of key points
- 0025/2015 - Primary Online Database
- 0023/2015 -Implementation of the Recommendations of the Expert Group on Fixed Term and Part-Time Employment in Primary and Second Level Education in Ireland Primary
- 0017/2015 - Teacher Exchange Scheme for Registered Teachers
- 0015/2015 - Rolled up holiday pay
- Staffing arrangements in Primary Schools for the 2015/16 school year
- 0014/2015-Grace Period Extension Teachers
- 0013/2015- Grace Period Extension SNAs
- 0012/2015- Grace Period Extension S+Cs
- 0009/2015-Payment of travel Expenses to GAM/EAL (Learning / Language Support) and Resource Teachers in Recognised Primary Schools
- 0008/2015 - Teacher Refund scheme 2014
- 0006/2015-Parental Leave Entitlements for Clerical Officers and Caretakers employed in National Schools under the 1978/79
- 0072/2014- Fixed Term Panel Access
- 0069/2014: HSE Primary School Vaccination Programme 2014/2015
- 0065/2014: Sick Leave Scheme : Clerical Officers and Caretakers
- 0060/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme : Special Needs Assistants
- 0059/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme - Registered Teachers
- 0058/2014 : Revised Pay Scales - Direct Eny Grades _ SNA
- 0053/2014 : HRA-Teachers - 2011 Enants Salary Scales
- 0051/2014: Secured Borrowings by Schools
- 0048/2014: Home Tuition Scheme 2014/2015 - Special Education Component
- 0045/2014:Standardised Testing, Reporting and Other Matters
15.9.2017 - From:
September 2017 Checklist for September SNA recruitment Voluntary Contributions Data Protection and Schools FSSU Vetting...
6.4.2017 - From:
Management Matters Ethos in Actions CPSMA Art Competition 2017 CPSMA AGM 2017 Download
20.12.2016 - From:
December 2016 Management Matters CPSMA News Publications & Resource Ethos in Actions Frequently Asked...
Membership of CPSMA is confined to Boards of Management who have paid an annual membership fee.
Membership for the 2016/2017 school year is now due. Membership can be paid by cheque now, or online via the website.
Download Membership Rates (.pdf) (797 KB)