Postponed Training and CPSMA AGM
11th March 2020 | News, What's New
Due to ongoing concerns in relation to the containment of Covid-19, the Board of Directors of CPSMA has taken the decision to suspend all planned training events and our Annual General Meeting until further notice.
We appreciate the inconvenience that this decision will cause, but please be assured that the decision was taken in the best interests of our members, and of the wider population.
All CPSMA training events require online registration, so the cancellation notice has issued to the email address that was furnished. All delegates for our AGM and invited guests have been notified by email also.
The events in question are:
- Landmark Hotel, Carrick on Shannon, 11th March 2020 (Tonight)
- Cavan Crystal Hotel, 12th March 2020
- AGM, Slieve Russell Hotel, Cavan 19th & 20th March 2020
- Ferrycarrig Hotel, 23rd March 2020
- Amber Springs Hotel, Gorey 24th March 2020
Further information will issue in relation to events that are scheduled after Easter.
We would be most grateful if you would notify all of your Board members of these cancellations.
With thanks and kindest regards,