Employee Assistance Service (EAS) Digital Wellbeing Series and Digital Gym
In conjunction with the Department of Education, Spectrum are launching Digital Wellbeing Series and Digital Gym for the school community. This service is coming online from February 1st, and will be streamed through the Wellbeing Together Online Portal (Desktop version). Please see below, reminder details on how to sign up or log in to the Wellbeing Together Online Portal.
Digital Wellbeing 4K HD Studio is equipped with the leading live streaming technology to deliver a best-in-class experience for the school community.
Digital Wellbeing Series: The school community will have access to a monthly, theme based, 4-part series focused on a seasonal and relevant issue, delivered by a health and wellbeing presenter, and joined by a relevant expert.
The Digital Gym provides up to 4 gym classes per day, be it HIIT training, yoga, mindfulness, Pilates and more. Access recordings or join the live class.
Click on the links below to download
- Booklet outlining both the Digital Series and Digital Gym
- Posters and Booklets for the February instalment of each for you to circulate amongst your employees or members in the school community. – Gym Weekly Schedule and Wellbeing Series Booklet
Register for the Department of Education Wellbeing Together Online Portal:
- To register for the first time, use organisation code, ylVIIU17
- For anyone experiencing difficulties signing up to the online portal/app please contact [email protected].
- For anyone experiencing issues in accessing the Digital Series, or Digital Gym when on the portal please contact [email protected].