CPSMA National Art Competition 2023 Winners!
Once again the creativity and artistic talent of primary school children has shone through. Thousands of entries from children right across Ireland were submitted in the annual CPSMA National Art Competition.
From Kilkenny to Kilalla, from West Cork to Donegal schools gathered the creative talent of the children to produce a wealth of stunning art work.
This year’s theme was “Ireland’s Got Saints” and the childrens’ work reflected not only their talent, but the great variety of Saints from across Ireland. St. Bridget and St. Patrick were to the fore but over one hundred holy men and women featured – from St. Gobnait to St. Joseph, St. Laserian to St. Ita.
Over 200 amazing samples of the children’s work will be displayed at our Annual General Meeting on Monday April 24th in The Strand Hotel, Limerick. This is just a sample of the huge body of work received and we acknowledge the fantastic work of every child and the adults in school – teachers and SNAs and thank all those at home who guided them.
The winners chosen reflect the extremely high standard of the work submitted. Congratulations to our winners and all involved.
- Dylan Mulally, Our Lady of the Wayside, Bluebell, Dublin 12.
- Whelan’s Shooting Stars, St. Mary’s School, South Hill, Delvin, Co. Westmeath.
- Fiona Hoxha, St. Mary’s Special School, Johnstown, Navan, Co. Meath.
- Joanna Stamova, Scoil Mhuire, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.
- Adrian Garrivan, Drummin National School, Westport, Co. Mayo.
- Nadia Zwolinska, Presentation Primary School, Fermoy, Co. Cork.
- Charlotte Kohler Vance, Spa National School, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Laura Dolan, Ballyvongane National School, Coachford, Co. Cork.
- Clodagh Cronin, Scoil Mhuire Banrion na hEireann, Limerick.
- Mia Muldarry, Scoil Mhuire, Taghmon, Parsonstown, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
- Miriam Sanakbi, Glenswilly National School, Co. Donegal.
- Sinead McMahon, St. Mary’s National School, Lahonch, Co. Clare
- Aislinn Sheedy, St. Augustine’s National School, Kilshany, Co. Clare
- Sophia Lumingkit, Scoil Mhuire Senior School, Newbridge, Co. Kildare.