Celebrating Local Schools National Art Completion 2017
30th January 2017 | News
To celebrate all that is good and positive in our primary schools CPSMA would like to invite schools to participate in a national art competition with the theme:
‘Celebrating our local primary school’
The competition will be divided into three categories:
- Juniors (Infants to 2nd class)
- Seniors (3rd to 6th Class)
- Children with special educational needs.
Schools may submit entries in the form of A3 sized pictures using the medium of your choice. See Terms and Conditions below for more. The choice is yours to choose the best way for you to showcase your unique local school.
Individual Prize for each category: â‚¬300 JD Sports Voucher
Prize for class/school of winning child: Digital Camera worth â‚¬200
Terms and Conditions:
- The closing date for entries to the CPSMA Art Competition is, Friday 10th February 2017. This date is final. If your entry is received after this date it will not be submitted to the judges.
- The text of the theme does nothave to be illustrated on your artwork. We are looking for your interpretation of the theme through your art.
- Name, address, class and school/other details (where applicable) must be clearly printed on the entry form provided. Any entries bearing incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- All entry forms and posters must be certified by a teacher/facilitator or parent/guardian as being an unaided and original work of the competitor. All entries must be submitted on A3 (420 x 297mm). (Portrait or Landscape is acceptable)
- The entry can be drawn or painted in pencil, charcoal, pen or ink, felt-tip markers, crayon, pastel, water colours, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster colour or collage. Prints done from a lino block, wood block or any other method may also be submitted. No computer aided design (CAD) may be entered.
- It should be noted that once artwork is received by CPSMA they become the property of CPSMA and may be reproduced at CPSMA’s discretion and may only be returned at the discretion of CPSMA.
- All entries are accepted as original works, CPSMA is not responsible for any breach of copyright. Entrants may enter the competition only once.
- The decision of the adjudicators is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please post entries to: CPSMA Art Competition
St. Patrick’s College,