Catholic Primary Schools Management Association provides advice and support for Chairpersons and Principals of Boards of Management in over 2,800 schools. We collaborate with other management bodies and negotiate on behalf of these schools with the Department of Education and Skills and other education partners
The Department of Education and Skills has today advised that the ‘Governance Manual for Primary Schools 2015-2019’ will be distributed to primary schools on a phased basis during the week commencing 23rd November 2015. ...
5 November, 2015 - O’Sullivan confirms additional funding of over €108 million to schools for Minor Works grant and multi-annual Summer Works SchemeThe Minister for Education and Skills, Jan O’Sullivan, T.D., has today officially...
Please note that the revised Sick Scheme circulars for Teachers and Special Needs Assistants have been posted on the Departments Website today.Your attention is drawn in particular to the following Paragraphs which have been...
- 0054/2015 - Sick Leave Scheme for Special Needs Assistants in Recognised Primary and Post Primary
- 0053/2015 - Sick Leave Scheme for Registered Teachers in Recognised Primary and Post Primary
- 0052/2015 -Election of new Boards of Management of Primary Schools
- 0041/2015 -Recruitment of SNAs: Supplementary Assignment Arrangements for the 2015/2016 School Year
- 0033/2015 -Updating and simplifying the manner in which schools can maintain pupil enrolment and attendance records (Clarleabhar, Leabhar Rolla and Leabhar Tinrimh Laethuil ) following the introduction of the Primary Online Database (POD)
- 0027/2015 -Information in relation to actions under the Literacy and Numeracy Strategy Standardised Testing, Reporting, Library Support and Other Matters
- 0026/2015 - Garda Vetting - Advance Preparation for the Forthcoming Statutory Garda Vetting Requirements
- 0026/2015 FAQs
- 0026/2015 Summary of key points
- 0025/2015 - Primary Online Database
- 0023/2015 -Implementation of the Recommendations of the Expert Group on Fixed Term and Part-Time Employment in Primary and Second Level Education in Ireland Primary
- 0017/2015 - Teacher Exchange Scheme for Registered Teachers
- 0015/2015 - Rolled up holiday pay
- Staffing arrangements in Primary Schools for the 2015/16 school year
- 0014/2015-Grace Period Extension Teachers
- 0013/2015- Grace Period Extension SNAs
- 0012/2015- Grace Period Extension S+Cs
- 0009/2015-Payment of travel Expenses to GAM/EAL (Learning / Language Support) and Resource Teachers in Recognised Primary Schools
- 0008/2015 - Teacher Refund scheme 2014
- 0006/2015-Parental Leave Entitlements for Clerical Officers and Caretakers employed in National Schools under the 1978/79
- 0072/2014- Fixed Term Panel Access
- 0069/2014: HSE Primary School Vaccination Programme 2014/2015
- 0065/2014: Sick Leave Scheme : Clerical Officers and Caretakers
- 0060/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme : Special Needs Assistants
- 0059/2014 : Sick Leave Scheme - Registered Teachers
- 0058/2014 : Revised Pay Scales - Direct Eny Grades _ SNA
- 0053/2014 : HRA-Teachers - 2011 Enants Salary Scales
- 0051/2014: Secured Borrowings by Schools
- 0048/2014: Home Tuition Scheme 2014/2015 - Special Education Component
- 0045/2014:Standardised Testing, Reporting and Other Matters
14.9.2015 - From:
CIRCULAR 0033/2015GARDA VETTINGCONTRACTS OF EMPLOYMENTHOW TO DEAL WITH A...
19.5.2015 - From:
POLICY NEWSCIRCULAR 0023/2015NEW VETTING ARRANGEMENTSCIRCULAR 0027/2015FEAST OF CORPUS CHRISTISCHOOLS...
27.2.2015 - From:
February 2015CPSMA AGM 2015NEW RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CURRICULUMSTAFFING ARRANGEMENTS 2015/2016-...
Membership of CPSMA is confined to Boards of Management who have paid an annual membership fee.
Membership for the 2015/2016 school year is now due. Membership can be paid by cheque now, or online via the website.
Download Membership Rates (.pdf) (241 kB)