Listed below are details of the remaining workshops that have been organised for newly appointed Principals and their Chairpersons.
*An additional venue has been added on October 16th – Ballina*
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
The objectives of this workshop include:
- To explore the respective roles of the Principal and the Chairperson in the context of the operation of the Board of Management;
- To address the responsibility of the Board of Management to operate the school on behalf of the Patron;
- To discuss the current challenges facing Boards of Management, and in particular the challenges facing Chairpersons and Principals in the context of their respective roles;
- To identify the supports that are available to Principals and Chairpersons:
- To identify best practice for developing an effective working relationship between the Chairperson and the Principal.
All workshops will commence at 7 p.m. Mindful of the fact that many attendees will be coming straight from work, teas, coffees and sandwiches will be available from 6.30 p.m.
We are limiting the numbers in each venue to facilitate discussion, so please book your places as soon as possible (see links below).
With kindest regards and best wishes,
Training Manager CPSMA
Workshop for Newly Appointed Principals and their Chairpersons – Lucan LIMITED PLACES REMAINING
Workshop for Newly Appointed Principals and their Chairpersons – Athlone FULLY BOOKED – WAITING LIST IN OPERATION
Workshop for Newly Appointed Principals and their Chairpersons – Cork FULLY BOOKED – WAITING LIST IN OPERATION